WE ARE BACK!
COVID-19 "RETURN TO GATHERING" POLICIES
It Is Time To Return Back To Church!
We are so excited to gather again this weekend with you in person. For the safety of all, we must comply with CDC guidelines. Here is what we will be doing to mitigate risks:
We Request You RSVP By Pre-registering On Our Church Event's Page
- This is required as we use social distancing guidelines.
- Household members must sit together in order to maximize space.
- Others will have 6’ or 3 empty seats beside them.
- Your RSVP implies you understand and agree that risks are involved in returning to worship, have not had known contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days, you're not ill in anyway, you will wear a mask, and agree to comply with requested guidelines.
- We cannot guarantee seating for those who arrive without pre-registering their RSVP
REQUESTS WHICH WE WILL NEED TO REQUIRE
We request that you not attend if you are at risk due to age or a compromised immune system.
- All services will continue to be live-streamed for those who can not attend in person.
We will require that you wear a mask.
- Please bring your own mask. (we will have some reusable masks available for a suggested donation of $5)
We request that you use the restroom only if you must.
- Please use the restroom before coming to church
- Access will be limited to a specific number at a time.
- Bathroom surfaces will be disinfected periodically throughout the day.
We request that you refrain from handshakes, hugs, hi-fives, etc...
- Obviously this will be very difficult, but it will show Calvary Church is serious about complying with the guidelines.
We will not be handing out bulletins for now.
- For upcoming events, we will do our best to keep you informed about up-coming events.
- For offerings, we will continue to use our offering boxes as well as all digital formats (e.g. online giving, apps, website, etc).
- Please refer to the FRIDAY CONNECT Email for all info & events.
We will disinfect sanctuary seats & surfaces between services.
We are now offering Junior High or High School services
- JHM meets on Wednesday Nights @ 7pm
- HSM meets on Saturday Nights @ 6pm
- Reservations are required and a signed waiver, please click button below for more info
- This is subject to change according to any upcoming guideline changes.
We will not be resuming Children’s Ministry at this time.
- We plan to resume those gatherings soon.
- Check out our online BIBLE BUNDLES, They are amazing!
- Mature children that can sit through the worship service are welcomed.
We will not open Resurrection Coffee at this time.
We ask that you resist the desire to linger after service, but rather exit, and chat on the way to your vehicle after the service.
- We know this sounds strange for a church that truly values community, but here’s why we ask for this level of cooperation:
- We must prepare the assembly areas for the next “crowd.”
- That includes sanitizing seats and surfaces.
- We must honor the CDC guidelines.